They say the first year of marriage is the hardest. So don't drop the ball now. This is equally new territory for her too so it's all about the effort in this case. You can relax a bit now that the wedding has passed, but that doesn't mean forgetting that she still wants to be romanced by you!
- Gifts in the first year of marriage should be small but romantic
- Do not give any appliances of any kind
- Do not give animals of any kind. If you do, think it over very carefully and then adopt instead of buying.
- See if there was anything that was left of the wedding registry that she still wants
- Romantic dinner out
- Weekend away to a place close to home
- Sporting gear – a new bicycle, wet suit, dive watch, running shoes, fit bit etc
- Brand name sunglasses
- Handbag or purse for special nights out
- Gift card to her favourite store