A niece gift is a lot like a sister gift so please see some ideas on the Sister page. If she is a child, please see the section on gifts for children.
- It will depend on the age of your niece and how close you are. The less close, the more you'll need to rely on other relatives to help you find something
- Do a quick check with her parents to see if there is something she has her eye on
- Avoid clothing . . . unless you go shopping with her and she specifically picks it out
- Money – put about $30-50 in a card and give it to her. She will LOVE it
- Gift card for music store
- Gift card for a department store
- If she has started to drive, give her safety stuff for her car. While guys like to kit out the outside of their cars, girls like to “personalise” their cars.
- If she is living on her own, items for her kitchen go down well. Example would be a set of proper cutting knives or a set of glasses.
Depending on her age, see our more detailed pages: